2019 / 2021
PartHer is a 24-month-project involving 8 partners from 6 EU countries (Italy, Sweden, Germany, France, Spain and Croatia).
The general objective of the project is to contribute to the development of a participated approach to cultural heritage at European level. The Specific objectives are:
1. To foster the role of citizens in choosing the tangible and intangible cultural heritage of their territory,
increasing local communities self-confidence end empowerment.
2. To promote the role of museums as centres of awareness about cultural heritage fostering citizenship, as specified by ICOM Siena Charter on Museums and Cultural Landscapes.
3. To promote reflection and debate about a common (European) view of cultural heritage stemming from citizens’ perspective within the assistance of public administrations and museums.
The impact in relation to the expected project results will be:
1. best practices and perspectives on the project theme exchanged
2. Increased participation of citizens and increased sense of common belonging to the EU
3. Mapping of European cultural heritage (local and European heritage maps) through a digital platform and tools capable of selecting, preserving and promoting cultural heritage assets valued by local communities. The platform will not only aim at sharing fragmented and disorganised local knowledge, but also at identifying clusters of cultural heritage communities of citizens wishing to pass the heritage on to future generations locally and in Europe.
1. Increased participation of citizens and increased sense of common belonging to the EU.
2. Inventories and maps of European cultural Heritage. The platform does not aim at sharing fragmented and disorganised local knowledge, but rather at identifying group of cultural resources that heritage communities wish to transmit to future generation.
Project Under Implementation